MSc in Finance
A one-year master programme in Finance
The programme is designed to give students a sound knowledge in the basic methods of advanced finance and enable you to apply your knowledge to analyse real world problems.
The programme is divided into two terms, which consist in total of four study periods. In the first term, focus is primarily on advancing students’ knowledge of the theory of finance and econometric techniques used in financial research. In the second study period, students follow two courses that further advance and specialise their knowledge of the theory of finance and financial econometrics.
In the second term, focus is instead shifted more towards application and problem solving. The second term ends with a degree project in finance in the fourth study period.
Autumn term 2022/spring term 2023
Autumn term 2021/spring term 2022
Autumn term (period 1 resp. 2)
1. NEKN81 - Foundations of Finance, 7.5 credits
1. NEKN96 - Financial Econometrics and Machine Learning, 7.5 credits
2. NEKN82 - Empirical Finance, 7.5 credits
2. NEKN93- Theory of Corporate Finance, 7.5 credits
1. NEKN83 - Financial Valuation and Risk Management, 7.5 credits
1. NEKN95 - Managerial Finance, 7.5 credits
2. NEKN02 - Master essay, 15 credits