The programme aims to train students in understanding the role of data analytics in the digital economy in general, and in particular how organisations can utilize the increasing availability of “big data” to their advantage by making better-informed decisions. Students will learn programming and data management, how to use statistical machine learning tools in order to explore and deduct patterns from data, and how to incorporate the results obtained into strategic decision making.
This one-year Master’s degree comprises of 60 ECTS credits. The year is divided into two 30 ECTS credits semesters.
Autumn term (period 1 resp. 2)
1. DABN11 - Programming in R (3.5 hp)
1. DABN12 - Data Visualisation (4 hp)
1. DABN13 - Machine Learning from a Regression Perspective (7.5 hp)
2. DABN14 - Advanced Machine Learning (7.5 hp)
2. DABN15 - Working with Databases (3.5 hp)
2. DABN16 - Legal aspects of Data Analytics (4 hp)