The registration has now opened. To register, please click here.
The registration fee includes all keynote addresses, access to parallel sessions, lunches, and coffee breaks. The fee also includes the welcome reception (June 28) and the gala dinner (June 30). Before registering to the conference, please note that:
All conference participants must be a member of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare. For membership to the Society visit: http://www.unicaen.fr/recherche/mrsh/scw/subscription. The fees collected by the Society are mainly used to award the social choice and welfare prize, and to help colleagues from developing countries to attend the conference.
- A special registration fee is available for PhD students. To get this special rate, we require proof of student status before registration (a letter from the chair or advisor should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accompanying person registration includes only the welcome reception (June 28) and the gala dinner (June 30)
- The Society can help a limited number of participating PhD students from developing countries to attend the conference by waiving the registration fee. Applications should be sent by email to Tommy Anderson (email@example.com) and Vincent Merlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 15th, 2016. The society will inform the applicants by the end of April whether their registration fee is waived or not.
- You must register on May 20 at the latest to secure your place on the program. If you not have registered by May 20, you will be permanently deleted from the program
- The registration fee is non-refundable
Regular registration 3750 SEK
Student registration 2750 SEK
Accompanying person registration 1500 SEK