Students who follow this programme will acquire the theoretical and quantitative tools needed to investigate economic problems, and will gain specialised knowledge in their specific field of interest. This will enable them to analyse and solve research questions related to the Chinese economy.
Within the Economics profile students take some courses that are specific for the profile, and some courses that are specific for the programme. In order to follow the Economics profile one must fulfil the stated requirements of a background in Economics.
Autumn term (period 1 resp. 2)
1. NEKN21 - Advanced Microeconomic Analysis
1. NEKN74 - The Chinese Economy
2. NEKN31 - Advanced Econometrics
2. EKHM70 - China and the Asia Pacific Economy (Curriculum)
1. NEKN75 - Inst., Markets and Firms in a Chinese Context
1. Optional course in Economics or Economic History
(Course list: Department of Economics)
(Course list: Department of Economic History)
2. NEKN03 - Master Essay (Curriculum)